Examples of Our Experience of Rheology in Diverse Industries
Pharmaceuticals, medical and dentistry
- Rheology and viscosity testing methods for topical creams ointments and lotions
- Sedimentation stability of suspensions
- Rheological characterisation of bone cements, dermal fillers and scaffold materials
- Rheology of woundcare gels.
- Test method development and rheological profiling of hyaluronic acid.
- Viscosity and rheology benchmarking of ophthalmic formulations
- Method development for benchmarking and raw materials QC of white soft paraffin and microcrystalline waxes
Cosmetics, Health and Personal Care
- Pumping and processing of shower gels and bath foams
- Benchmarking of personal lubricants
- Quality control release methods for hair colorants.
- Rheological investigations of depilatories
- Competitor comparisons of toothpastes
- Development of R&D and QC release methods for mascaras, lipsticks and liquid make-ups.
Inks, paints and coatings
- Test equipment recommendations and method development for electronic conformal coatings.
- Rheology profiling of non-stick coatings for metals.
- Rheology profiling of conductive inks and thick-film pastes.
- Test method assessment for lithographic and screen inks
Food and drink
- Viscosity testing of mayonnaises
- Assessment of pumpability of fruit smoothies
- Rheology and texture profiling of thickened foods for dyspagia diets
- Viscosity testing of yoghurt
- Rheological screening of processed cheeses.
- Rheological profiling for sugar replacement in soft drinks.
- Test method evaluation for custards and creams.
Industrial, building materials, minerals and mining
- Rheological benchmarking of calcium carbonate thickeners and extenders.
- Competitor comparisons of thickeners and stabilizers.
- Viscosity/temperature profiling of oils and bitumens
- Cure profiling of resins.
- Viscosity testing of bitumens and asphalts
- Rheological profiling of PSA’s and structural adhesives.
We're moving! Visit our new site at rheologylab.com